Low-country hospitality is a way of life at Charleston’s Wild Dunes Resort, A Destination Hotel by Hyatt. Located along Isle of Palms beach, a vast range of accommodations welcomes families with signature warmth and award-winning amenities. Guest can choose from full-service hotel rooms and suites or the undisturbed independence of condos, cottages and beach houses.
- At the center of resort activity, the Village at Wild Dunes offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites as well as penthouses, all furnished with classic low-country elegance
- AAA Four Diamond-rated Boardwalk Inn is just steps from the beach and celebrated for its refined suites and impeccable service
- Hand-picked for their comfort and convenience, cottages, condominiums and vacation homes offer plenty of space to feel truly at home
Flip Flops, Palm Trees, Sand Castles, and Beach Cruisers
Wild Dunes Resort is built for relaxing and savoring each moment, and there are so many moments for guests to choose from. Beyond Isle of Palms’ sparkling beaches, a world of activities awaits.
- Sand & Sea Spa renews mind and body with a full treatment menu as well as daily yoga and wellness classes
- Beach chairs and cruiser bikes are at guests’ beck and call
- A vibrant schedule of family programming includes bingo, outdoor movie nights, swim lessons, crafts, and on-demand family games and activities
- Named “Best in State” by Golf Digest, two golf courses designed by Tom Fazio will challenge any ability
- Ranked a “US Top 10 Tennis Resort” by Tennis Magazine, Wild Dunes boasts 17 Har-Tru courts, a full-service pro shop, and top-rated instruction
Entrenched in the charm of historic Charleston and wrapped in gentle southern hospitality, Wild Dunes is an icon among family beach retreats