This one-of-a-kind property, named by Forbes Magazine as one of the best hotels in downtown Dallas, captures the modern pulse of the city with a nod to its wealth and history. The Magnolia Dallas pairs an elegantly modern boutique-style hotel experience with the bravado and elegance of old Dallas, which springs from its setting in a 29-story art deco masterpiece, the first skyscraper built in the city.
- Relax in one of 325 guestrooms (including 11 with ADA features) with luxury Magnolia bedding, spacious layout and oversized soaking tubs
- Host an unforgettable event or business meeting for up to 250 guests in 8 breakout rooms totaling 8,000 square feet, including the incredible art deco–style Pegasus Room
- Enjoy welcoming hospitality with a sweet end to the day—fresh chocolate chip cookies are served nightly
- Stay longer in extended-stay suites complete with fully furnished kitchen and large living room, and enjoy laundry and valet services
Paintings and Pegasus, Efrogs and Epicurean Adventures
The soaring red neon Pegasus welcomes travelers to this historic hotel property, formerly the Magnolia Petroleum building and one of the city’s most recognized structures. Built in 1922, the 29-story building was, at the time, the tallest in the region and the first to boast air conditioning throughout. Now, it stands as the iconic and welcoming home of the luxurious Magnolia Hotel Dallas. Located in the heart of downtown, The Magnolia is the perfect jumping-off point to explore one the country’s most vibrant cities.
- Hop an Efrog and explore downtown—the free, funky, electric-vehicle shuttle service will spirit you around uptown, downtown, the arts district and more in an eco-friendly GEM e4 vehicle.
- Take a walk back in time at bucket-list level historic attractions like the Dallas Book Depository, the Holocaust Museum, and Founder’s Plaza, an open park in the center of downtown home to historic structures and the Kennedy Memorial.
- Soak in some culture at The Dallas Museum of Art, home to 23,000 works of art from all cultures and time periods spanning 5,000 years of human creativity, including an impressive antiquities collection and more contemporary work by Van Gogh, Pollack, Mondrian, and Rauschenberg.
- Sample the city’s renowned cuisine, ranging from chicken-fried steak and okra to unforgettable barbecue, sophisticated seasonally-focused restaurants, and Dallas’ famous Tex-Mex. The Lounge, our signature restaurant, is must-do destination dining in Dallas and the perfect place to reconnect, debrief, or chill out. The Lounge is complete with a full bar and inspired upscale menu.