Off the beaten path and packed with big adventures, Tamarack Resort transports guests to the to the majesty and wonder of Idaho’s Cascade mountains. The crystal blue waters of Lake Cascade are framed by 2,800 vertical feet of ski mountain and thousands of acres of unspoiled wilderness, setting the stage for an all-season playground built with bold explorers and families in mind.
- Careen down open bowls, carve through corduroy groomers, or set your sights on cornices and steeps at Tamarack’s 1,100+ acres of lift-accessible skiing and riding terrain. Nearly 300 inches of snow falls here each year, and the resort has three high-speed quad lifts to wisk you to any of the mountain’s 50 runs.
- Mountain bike in any season! Try fat tire bikes to explore the winter wonderland of Tamarack’s open meadows and rolling hills, or hop a summer lift to ride downhill through obstacles and a variety of terrain. For breathtaking views, try cross-country mountain biking along winding trails and through the Cacades’ lush forests.
- Hit the links at Osprey Meadows, a Robert Trent Jones II 18-hole golf course that seamlessly traverses lakes, streams, wetlands and groves of aspens.
- Soar above summer forests on a scenic chairlift ride, then hike to awe-inspiring vistas. Adventurous spirits will love ziplining down 3,500 feet of cable to the valley floor.
- Laze away the day along lapis blue shores, fish, paddleboard, or waterski at Lake Cascade. Nearby, water lovers can ride the rapids along Idaho’s renowned Payette River.
Starry Skies and Village Sites
Towering pines, sparkling night skies or the excitement of village life—you choose your setting from among Tamarack Resort’s diverse lodgings. No matter where you rest your head, all paths lead to the winding lanes of Tamarack’s pedestrian-friendly village, abuzz with après spots, cafés, shopping and activities.
- The Village at Tamarack, located at the base of the mountain, showcases newly constructed one-, two-, and three-bedroom condominiums in mountain modern style. Each unit comes with a full kitchen and a parking space in the underground heated garage to keep you (and your car) cozy.
- Make laughter and memories in a trailside townhome, cottage or custom estate home tucked away in the woods. Configurations range from one to seven bedrooms and are perfect settings for everything from elegant dinner parties to lazy Sunday afternoons. Many come with ski-in/ski-out access!
- Golfers and event guests will love The Lodge at Osprey Meadows, just steps away from the acclaimed Arling Center. After a day of adventure, dip into the lodge’s outdoor pool and hot tub overlooking Osprey Meadows golf course, fitness center and The Spa at Tamarack.
*photo credit: Sherri Harkin