Property Information- Phase One Opening Spring 2024 and Final Phase to be completed by 2025
Cool ocean breezes and easy-going island life—this is the soul of The Peninsula Beach Resort. Surrounded by marine wildlife and a stone’s throw from the entertainment, weekend festivals, and historic architecture of Galveston, this 110-acre resort is the ultimate retreat on the Texas Gulf Coast.
- Unwind in one of 114 one-, two- or four-bedroom luxury cottages located along the waterfront.
- Park and play at one of 50 premium RV sites with overhead hospitality cabins that include a kitchen, fireplace, and indoor-outdoor entertainment areas.
- Recharge in a guests-only clubhouse replete with wraparound porches, Veranda Bar & Grill, pickleball courts, two Olympic-sized pools, and private event space.
- Mix and mingle at The Zoo —a 41,00 square foot sports bar and grill overlooking Bolivar’s most famous beach, championship sand volleyball, and pickleball courts.
- Nurture mind and body at the Spa, featuring state-of-the-art fitness equipment, private baths, hot tubs, an outdoor heated pool, massage rooms, a steam room, and a dry sauna.
Island Life, Amplified
A serene afternoon around the clubhouse pool, barbequing with neighbors who share your love of the open road, or a lively evening on the beach at The Zoo Bar & Grill—no matter your vacation style, Peninsula Beach Resort layers island living with one-of-a-kind luxury.
- Private-access cottages nestle alongside crystalline water ponds with space for two to 24 guests and access to the private guest clubhouse.
- Overhead cabins at Bolivar’s only luxury RV park focuses on adults and epitomizes the best of RV travel. Each cabin offers guests a stylish reprieve with spacious party decks, an air-conditioned kitchen, a bathroom, and living area with fireplace.
- The Zoo Bar & Grill is Bolivar Peninsula’s beach scene where you’ll mingle with kindred spirits, catch a game on the bar’s big-screen TVs, people-watch, or frolic in the waves.