Born of a quest for a life that is nourishing, rejuvenating and in complete harmony, KAIYA t is more than a destination. It is a way of living. This resort community of private vacation rentals and residences is intentionally intimate, offering members tranquility, connection, and reprieve from the crowd—all on one of the most sought-after beaches in the world. The luxury resort community is opening in phases, with the full KAIYA guest experience slated for completion in 2025.
- A limited offering of four-and five-bedroom single-family homes rests in the quiet of a protected nature preserve, just 2,200 feet from a private beach access.
- Flooded with light and highlighting the pristine natural landscape, three- and four-bedroom beach villas and townhomes bring the outside in. Overhead trellises, verdant landscaping, and hidden courtyards create intimate spaces for rest and relaxation.
- Meticulously appointed two-and three-bedroom condominiums are both elegant and serene with generous floor plans, arresting views, a picturesque rooftop pool, and exclusive KAIYA Club access.
- Indulge in the ultimate luxury experience at KAIYA's boutique inn, where 30 exquisite hotel suites await, each thoughtfully designed with lavish amenities and complemented by impeccable service.
Wellness as a Way of Life
Everything at KAIYA is created to cultivate wellness. This holistic approach embraces nature and design, complemented by immersive programming that nourishes every part of you.
- AKUVA’s spa’s immersive wellness programming invites rest and renewal with meditation, yoga, steams, saunas, fitness, and aquatic-inspired treatments.
- Thisday, a highly seasonal all-day cafe that will offer three meals a day, focused on seasonality, wellness and sustainability.
- Private beach access is dotted with beach chairs and umbrellas, while soft sand, cool gulf waters, and sunbathing beckon owners just steps below.
- Members-only KAIYA Club wraps high design with high touch in a space for communing with family and friends around an infinity pool overlooking the beach. Members also have exclusive access to UKARA, the resort's private yacht.
- Retreat and unite with loved ones or infuse a business gathering with fresh energy in idyllic indoor and outdoor meeting and conference spaces