Evoking sprawling mountains and mesas, as well as adventures as rich as its natural surroundings, Golden lays an idyllic backdrop for The Eddy Taproom and Hotel. Within its industrial-style architecture, a nod to the original Brick Works building that preceded it, every element is a thoughtful convergence of Golden’s past and present. Bold swathes of color meet tactile textures for a rugged yet refined sentiment that feels welcoming and familiar.
- 49 spacious, high-end guestrooms feature jaw-dropping sunset mountain views
- An indoor-outdoor bar and lobby with roll-up doors lead to a covered patio with a fire pit and a lawn for games and concerts
- A resident food truck offers all-day bites where guests can fuel up before their mountain adventure or restock after a concert or evening stroll
Brews, Bikes, and Open Space for Miles
An inviting atmosphere bustling with activity and booming with conversation, The Eddy offers locals a place to convene with friends, and guests a haven in which to unwind after a day spent exploring. The lobby, covered patio and lush green lawn is a place for coming together and a jumping-off point for those who love an adventure.
- The Eddy’s pedestrian bridge connects the hotel to Golden’s 24-mile trail system, making it easy for guests to explore the area’s 8,400 acres of open space
- The hotel is an easy bike ride or stroll along Clear Creek to downtown Golden’s breweries, bars, shops, restaurants, and creekside scene
- BYOB (bring your own bike), and set off on one of Denver’s most legendary rides up Lookout Mountain, accessible right from town
- Rooftop yoga, film nights, live music or weekly run clubs—The Eddy is a hub for connection
Embracing its awe-inspiring natural surroundings, the colorful history of its hometown and a welcoming community atmosphere, The Eddy Taproom and Hotel is a modern embodiment of all things Golden. Just as a river eddy stirs up a fresh current, The Eddy infuses Golden with a vibrant energy.