The luxury marine lifestyle is what Pier Sixty-Six Resort is all about. The property’s storied legacy is the last of its kind in South Florida – a place rooted in decades of rich history with access to the finest modern amenities and a world-class marina. The property is currently undergoing an extensive renovation and expansion and is expected to re-open in 2024.
Built in the 1960s and originally owned by the Phillips Petroleum Company, Pier Sixty-Six is an iconic property with a unique location giving guests panoramic views of downtown Ft. Lauderdale, the Intracoastal waterway, and the beach. The resort’s original 17-story tower is home to the famous Pier Top lounge, which is being newly restored as an indulgent cocktail experience with 360-degree views. Additional dining venues will beacon guests to sip, savor and relax—from the family-friendly pool to casual marina-front cocktails or upscale dining.
- Relax in one of 325 rooms and suites (including 2- and 3-bedroom villas).
- Plan an unforgettable event in over 40,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting space.
- Float away in a dynamic multi-level pool experience with family and adult-exclusive areas.
- Dine and shop along the Marina Promenade.
- Nurture body and soul at the fitness center and lavish onsite spa.
- Unwind in the picturesque lobby bar.
- Host a private celebration in one of three ballrooms, each featuring its own brand of South Florida refinement.
Harborside Haven, Pools and the Pier
The Pier Sixty-Six Marina serves as the gateway into the world's yachting capital, creating a marriage between land and sea and providing a world-class tropical haven for locals, guests and visitors to relax and enjoy.
- Tie up at Pier Sixty-Six Marina, offering 5,000 linear feet of dockage with 164 slips welcoming vessels up to 400 feet in length, from everyday boaters to superyacht captains. Enjoy zero bridge restrictions, high-speed fueling, and dockside concierge service.
- Gaze out over the yacht-studded horizon from the Pier Top lounge.
- Drop in the Marine-Focused Kids Club, for fresh-air fun for the little ones.