Magnolia St. Louis is a long-standing icon of sophisticated hospitality. Built in 1924 as the Mayfair Hotel, the hotel’s soaring columns, twinkling chandeliers and plush furnishings set the scene for an elegant escape.
- With 1920s elegance and a boutique-hotel size and feel, 182 luxurious rooms await guests with sophisticated furnishings and plush Magnolia bedding.
- Four event spaces and 8,000 square feet of event square footage are available for hosting up to 250 guests for weddings, conferences, and executive retreats.
- On-site dining at Robie’s offers a sophisticated menu and cozy, living-room type spaces for work and dining.
- Extended stay options offer suite-style accommodations and discounted dining for a home-away-from-home feeling.
- Enjoy our welcoming hospitality with a sweet end to the day—our fresh gooey butter cookies are served nightly.
Gateways, Gardens and Gatherings
Walking distance to some of the city's biggest attractions, Magnolia St. Louis is the ideal jumping-off point for business or pleasure stays.
- Busch Stadium, vibrant restaurants, bustling bars and the famous Gateway Arch are all within walking distance.
- Nearby St. Louis Zoo and Missouri Botanical Garden offer a great place to escape from the pace of the city or host a special event.
- Traveling for a convention? America’s Center Convention Complex is less than five minutes on foot.
- Conveniently located near all of St. Louis’s major corporate headquarters.