The laid-back Denver vibe inspires business—and pleasure—that’s anything but usual. Whether you’re toasting a new launch or hosting a hip wedding, the Magnolia Denver is the perfect blend of playfulness and sophistication, with a welcoming, boutique-hotel feel.
- Located in the heart of Denver’s central business district (formerly Denver’s historic financial district), the Magnolia is the perfect jumping off point to all the action downtown.
- Get down to business in 13,450 square feet of indoor meeting space, ideal for intimate executive retreats or larger meetings.
- Relax in one of 297 guest rooms offering airy design and a downtown loft feel, with spacious work areas.
- Here for longterm business? Extended-stay suites feel more like home, with a plush living area, four-person dining table, two HD TVs, efficiency kitchen, discounted parking.
Ball Games, Craft Beers, Public Art and Pedicabs
At the Magnolia, downtown Denver is at your doorstep, and the heart and energy of the city swirls around you in every direction. No matter your reason for visiting, you’re within arm’s reach of terrific eats, inspired outings, world-class culture, team bonding ops—all surrounded by the lively vibe of the Mile High City.
- World-class art abounds in here—the boldly designed Denver Art Museum and Clifford Stills Museum are just blocks away. The hip and funky Dairy Block is basically an art gallery spread across an entire city block, and home to 715 art pieces including sculptures, light installations, paintings, and stories-high outdoor murals, along with restaurants and shopping. At night, catch a show at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, just four blocks away and chock full of live theater, Colorado Symphony Orchestra, Colorado Ballet, and Opera Colorado, among others.
- Whether it’s a high-end seasonal/regional restaurant, dessert bar, or basement ramen joint, carve out time to experience Denver’s booming restaurant scene.
- Abundant pedi cabs can whisk you from your hotel to the night’s activities—or have your group pedal themselves in a “barcycle,” a bike bar/trolley hybrid where you provide the fuel while enjoying craft beers on the go.
- Just blocks away, Coors Field is an ideal way for groups to unwind and bond over a Rockies baseball game—catch some sun and enjoy the local vibe in the legendary “Rockpile” bleacher seats.
- Empower Field, home of the Denver Broncos; and Ball Arena home of the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalance, is an easy walk or pedicab ride away.