Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
Adjacent to storied Railroad Square, the historic heart of Santa Rosa’s “Old Town” and home to the area’s restaurant and antique row. The hotel is within walking distance of 25-plus restaurants, galleries, boutiques, wine and beer tasting rooms, but is peaceful and private, nestled within 13,000 square feet of manicured lawns.
- Relax in one of 253 guest rooms or suites featuring local art and spa-inspired bathrooms, including premium suites with separate living areas and fireplaces.
- Plan an unforgettable event in 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space.
- Savor small plates, craft cocktails and local wines, quick bites or elegant entrees at three delightful on-site restaurants, including poolside and in-room dining options.
- Enjoy our welcoming hospitality with a glass of wine, nightly s’mores by the fire pit, and a toast to the sunset each night.
Wine and Wellness, Luxury and Lounging
Wine country beckons those with the sensibility to savor and enjoy—not only the astounding local wineries but also the area’s natural beauty. Whether they’re soaking up the sun poolside, taking in an outdoor yoga class, sipping Russian River chardonnay or exploring local antique shops and galleries, visitors will find a beautiful balance of indulgence and well-being that strikes the perfect note for a luxurious getaway.
- Guests enjoy access to complimentary tastings at partner wineries/breweries, as well as day passes to YogaOne and Soul Yoga—or take in one of our garden yoga classes or a personal yoga lesson.
- Prefer to pedal your way through the valley? The hotel offers wine bikes for borrowing and bike storage if you bring your own.
- Lounge awhile at the pool in a shady cabana with complimentary pool toys.
- Let out your playful side with courtyard games and nightly s’mores.
- Relax in the ambiance of our gorgeous grounds, including manicured lawns, an 80-foot water wall, and a sculpture garden.
- Snag a map and head out for a run or a ride on the Santa Rosa Creek or Prince Memorial Greenway trails.
- Indulge in the ultimate relaxation of an in-room spa service.
- Head out for a hike at Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve, 805 acres of temperate rainforest, home to stately coastal redwoods that are 500-plus years old and 12 feet in diameter.