Who can become a member?
Please view the program Terms & Conditions for complete information. The Loyalty Program is available to any individual who is at or above the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction and resides in a jurisdiction which legally permits participation in the Loyalty Program.
What is the cost of the Program?
The Program is free.
Does my membership expire?
Yes. If you do not maintain an active status for five (5) consecutive years, your account may be deactivated. If your account is inactive for twenty four (24) consecutive months, that account will irrevocably forfeit all accumulated Cash Back. You can remain active in the Loyalty Program and retain accumulated Cash Back by earning or redeeming Cash Back Rewards in the Loyalty Program at least once every twenty four (24) months.
Can my membership be cancelled?
Yes, your membership can be cancelled by you or by CoralTree Hospitality. For full details of the program, please see the program Terms & Conditions. Subject to applicable law, your membership in the Loyalty Program will terminate automatically upon your filing for bankruptcy or otherwise being subject to a bankruptcy proceeding. You may cancel your membership in the Loyalty Program at any time by sending written notice of cancellation to Beyond@CoralTreeHospitality.com. You may also cancel your membership via your member account. Once logged in, click on Profile, then click Delete Account. All Cash Back Rewards will be forfeited immediately and may not be reinstated or transferred. CoralTree Hospitality may cancel or suspend your accumulated Cash Back Rewards at any time with immediate effect and without written notice, for any reason including, without limitation, if CoralTree believes you have:
- Acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances;
- Failed to pay any hotel or other bill when due to CoralTree or a participating property;
- Acted in an inappropriate, fraudulent, abusive or hostile manner;
- Breached or violated any of these Terms-and-Conditions;
- Fraudulently claimed eligibility to earn benefits; or
- Engaged in any misconduct or wrongdoing in connection with the Loyalty Program including, without limitation, with respect to Cash Back Rewards usage, or any other Loyalty Program member benefits.
I forgot my password to my account. What do I do?
Click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link at the login page. You will receive an email to the Primary email on file with instructions on how to reset your password.
My email address changed. How can I update it if I don't know my password?
Please email Beyond@CoralTreeHospitality.com.
How do I view my stay history?
Once you have logged into your account, click on Account Overview. Here you can view the history of your prior stays, Redemption History, as well as any pending rewards for your upcoming visits.
How do I request a credit for a missing stay?
Once you have logged into your account, click on Missing Stays. Here you can provide the details for the stay that is not showing in your Stay History. If you are still having issues, please contact the property where you stayed for further assistance.
How do I earn rewards?
Reward earnings are based off of your paid room rate. Taxes, fees and other on-property charges are not included in the total. Upon signing up, you will start earning rewards on your first night staying with us with a qualified booking. Cash Back Rewards will be awarded up to thirty (30) days after checkout and your stay is validated.
Do all bookings qualify to earn rewards?
No. Please see the program Terms & Conditions for more details. In order for a stay to earn member rewards, you need to:
- Sign up for membership before you check-in to the hotel. You can book your reservation first and then join the program.
- Book a rate code that is accessible through our call center or publicly offered on our website without application of a discount code, travel agent code, or special negotiated rate code. These approved rates include Member Rates, Advance Purchase, Best Available, and Package rates.
- Special notes:
You need to use the same first name, last name and email that you used to sign up for membership.
You must physically stay in the room.
You can book up to three (3) rooms but must stay in one of the rooms and your name must be the Primary Guest so that your profile can earn credits on all of the rooms.
Only one Member per guest room can earn Give Back Rewards. If there is more than one Member staying in the same guest room, the Member who pays the Qualifying Charges and is the main profile will be the only Member who receives Cash Back Rewards.
What is a non-qualifying booking?
Rates are Non-Qualifying if they are booked using any of the following methods:
- Through a tour operator, online travel channel or other third-party channel including, without limitation, expedia.com, hotwire.com, priceline.com, orbitz.com, booking.com, and travelocity.com;
- At a group rate as part of an event, meeting, conference or organized tour;
- Through a wholesaler, or under a crew room rate, travel industry rate, organized tours or opaque package bookings;
- The guest room was complimentary;
- A voucher or third-party award; or
- Through a special government rate, negotiated rate, consortia rate, or special travel agency rate.
- If you are not physically staying on property.
Please see the program Terms & Conditions for more details.
Can I earn rewards off of incidental charges?
No. Non-Qualifying Charges, which do not qualify for Cash Back Rewards, include (but are not limited to) any complimentary services, promotional Awards or any other fees or charges including, without limitation: (A) charges for banquets, meetings or other functions; (B) other fees paid including, without limitation, parking, business center, retail stores, and other third-party services; and (C) room rate related taxes, service charges, gratuities, fees (e.g., late cancellation fee or no-show fees), mandatory or automatic charges (e.g., resort charges) and other applicable charges.
Do my past stays earn rewards?
Cash Back Rewards may be earned for Qualifying Stays beginning on the day of your enrollment. Any and all previous stays do not qualify. If you are enrolled and a stay does not appear in Stay History, a Missing Stay booking can be added to the account. You may request it through the property where you stayed or through Member Support within thirty (30) days of the Qualifying Stay's check-out date, providing a copy of the paid receipt for the stay along with your request. Follow the steps to add a missing stay from your account:
- Once you have logged into your account, click on Missing Rewards. Here you can provide the details for the stay that is not showing in your Rewards History.
- If you are still having issues, please contact the property where you stayed for further assistance.
I stayed with a companion but want to earn rewards. Is this possible?
No, a “Qualifying Stay” means all consecutive nights a Member registers for, and personally pays and stays at any Participating Property, for which (i) the room is billed to the Member, or (ii) the guest room is direct billed to the company who has arranged payment for the Member’s stay that is not associated with a convention or group meeting.
How can I redeem my rewards?
You can redeem your earnings in the following ways:
- Use your earning as Cash for a Cause and donate to a project of your choice.
- Enhance a future stay at a CoralTree Hospitality hotel by purchasing a hotel credit with your rewards.
- Self-payment via PayPal or Visa e-Gift Card (virtual card)
How do I redeem my rewards earnings to mitigate climate change?
Once logged in, click on “Cash for a Cause” and enter in the amount in the desired selection. Clicking on “SELECT” will redirect you to the next page where you will need to review and accept the terms. Once submitted, please check your inbox for an email in which you will need to confirm the donation. Donations will be processed quarterly.
How do I redeem my rewards earnings as self-payment?
Once logged in, click on “Cash Back” and enter in the amount in the desired selection. Clicking on “SELECT” will redirect you to the next page where you will need to review and accept the terms. Once submitted, please check your inbox for an email in which you will need to confirm the redemption. Lastly, you will receive an email from PayPal confirming the funds have been added to your account. For VISA cards, you will receive an email from My Digital Wallet in which you will be asked to create a profile to accept the rewards. A final email will confirm the redemption process is complete.
How do I redeem for a hotel credit?
For a hotel credit, you will click on Experience and select the desired property. The following screen will show you the available options. Simply click on the property to redeem. Fill out / verify the required items and submit the order by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page. Once processed, please check your email for a copy of the voucher and booking instructions. The hotel may contact you to arrange specifics based on the redemption details using your contact information in your account profile. Please keep this voucher as you will be required to provide this voucher (printed or on your phone screen) at the property.
A reservation associated with your Beyond by CoralTree account must be made at the hotel where you wish to redeem a hotel credit.
Can I cancel my Cash Back or Cash for a Cause reward redemption?
No, all orders are final once processed.
Do my rewards expire?
If your account is inactive for twenty-four (24) consecutive months, that account will irrevocably forfeit all accumulated Cash Back Rewards. You can remain active in the program and retain accumulated Cash Back by earning Cash Rewards at least once every twenty-four (24) months.
I have a question not answered here. Whom do I contact?
For questions about reservations or past stays, please contact the property.
For questions about rewards, please email BeyondbyCoralTree@guestrewards.com.
For all other questions, please email Beyond@CoralTreeHospitality.com.