Set in the forested foothills of the Cascade Range, where a vast meadow meets the Deschutes River, Sunriver Resort is a 3,300-acre all-seasons wilderness retreat where spirited guests of all ages enjoy unrivaled access to heartfelt experiences deeply rooted in the land and traditions of this uncommon setting.
- Over 40 miles of paved biking and walking trails wind through a scenic river valley with adjacent forest trails for more experienced riders – bikes and safety gear included!
- Canoe, kayak and paddleboard the Deschutes River from Sunriver Marina, stocked with river gear and expert instruction
- Immersive star gazing, daytime solar viewing, a botanical garden, and nature programming fuel a sense of wonder at Sunriver Observatory and Nature Center
- Onsite stables offer trail and sleigh rides as well as horse care and horseback riding lessons for all experience levels
- Seven tennis courts and a state-of-the-art conditioning center invite guests to get into the swing of things with court time, lessons, clinics, and pickleball
- Four golf courses cater to a vast range of abilities (including families) and have earned numerous national awards
- Sage Springs full-service spa evokes the spirit of Oregon’s high desert with signature services and locally sourced ingredients
- Bend, Oregon’s Mt. Bachelor is just 15 miles away, offering skiing, snowboarding, winter tubing, dog sledding, and Nordic activities
Meetings and Events
Breathtaking venues with invigorating outdoor options make up Sunriver’s 44,000 square feet of event space. Full-service and staffed by experts in event planning, IT, audio-visual, and group activities, the resort assures that events—both big and small—are seamlessly executed and endlessly memorable.