Residence Inn Orlando Lake Nona is ideal for guests who prefer room to roam or aim to stay a while. Built with the comforts of home, each suite includes a spacious living area, plush beds, and a full kitchen, along with plenty of amenities to.
- Swim laps in the hotel’s outdoor heated pool
- Start the day with complimentary hot breakfast
- Supercharge your body in the hotel’s light-filled fitness center
- Explore Lake Nona Town Center’s shopping, dining, and entertainment just outside the hotel’s front doors
- Bring every member of the family with pet-friendly rooms
- Make a beeline to Orlando’s Disney World and Universal Studios with easy highway access
Apartment-style suites aren’t the only reason to extend your getaway. Lake Nona’s thriving community is replete with steps-away ways to spend the day.
- Run like a local thanks to Residence Inn’s partnership with Under Amour – download maps of local running routes to explore while you exercise
- Take a walking tour of the iconic public art that interconnects the community’s retail, dining and entertainment areas
- Get around in one of the country’s first all-electric autonomous shuttles
- Shop ‘til you drop each Saturday at the Lake Nona Farmer’ and Artisan’s Market
- If tennis is your racket, visit the US Tennis Association National Campus where you can play for free or learn the game on professional-grade courts
- Destroy monsters, save baby dragons and perfect your golf swing at the Drive Shack, an outdoor driving range with bites, drinks and fun for all skill levels