Courtyard Orlando Lake Nona is the epitome of ease. Located within Lake Nona Town Center’s dining and entertainment district and within walking distance of Nemours Children’s Hospital and the Orlando VA Medical Center, the hotel is outfitted with modern, at-your-fingertips amenities to soothe the spirit, boost productivity, or simply decompress.
- Focus on wellness by choosing one of the hotel’s Stay Well Suites specially designed to promote better sleep and relaxation
- Soak in the serenity of the hotel’s heated outdoor pool
- Revitalize in the on-site fitness center furnished with the latest equipment and awash in natural sunlight
- Unwind at The Bistro, offering convenient breakfast and evening bites and cocktails
Art, activity and entertainment abound
Stroll outside the hotel’s doors and invigorate the senses amongst shopping, dining, outdoor amenities, and endless public art installations.
- Indulge your artistic side with a walk through Lake Nona Sculpture Garden, featuring a selection of sculptures from one of the world’s largest private art collections, The Lewis Collection, home to the iconic Charging Bull by Arturo Di Modica
- Make a beeline for the family-friendly Nona Adventure Park replete with inflatable slides, climbing tower, ropes course, cable park; or book a wakeboarding or waterskiing lesson at Nona Wake
- Spend the day at Boxy Park, a pet-friendly, open-air destination made of shipping containers serving up an array of cuisines and cocktails; you’ll also love the beer garden, beach volleyball court and outdoor stage for local performers