At Lake Nona Wave Hotel, daring innovation beautifully meets relaxation. Sophisticated travelers, business pros, and lifestyle-focused guests will all enjoy a seamless combination of energy, design and unexpectedly perceptive hospitality that culminate in magnetic places to work and play. This is a place to unwind, recharge, and to sink into the radiance of texture, color and diversion.
- Guest rooms and suites are marvels of finely honed comfort, with in-room workspaces and lineal light design
- Designed by Arquitectonica, renowned for expressive, high-tech modernism, the hotel puts guests’ well-being first with forward-thinking wellness and sleep features
- A stylish second-level pool deck features a rooftop location, cabanas, cozy seating spaces, and private event areas
- High-tech, fully connected workout experiences are the hallmark of a state-of-the art fitness center designed in partnership with Technogym
A shining prism of hospitality, Lake Nona Wave Hotel is where people connect with an ever-changing pulse of commerce and entertainment. Against its myriad of patterns and textures, echoing the pulse of place in
Lake Nona’s urban core, the days here pass focused and fulfilling. Amenities and opportunities abound with a welcoming spirit of social diversion
- The Wave centers around a vibrant open-air gathering event park, creating a lively community feel
- A dynamic and welcoming lobby living room featuring eclectic/intimate seating areas, communal workspaces, cocktail bar and library—all near the heart of the action
- A signature evening restaurant overlooks Lake Nona Town Center’s plaza, while a second restaurant and lounge hosts breakfast, lunch and dinner overlooking the pool deck
- The hotel is situated at the center of a planned four-million-square-foot retail, dining and entertainment destination community
- A magnet for travelers, Wave Hotel is located just 7 minute from Orlando International Airport
Defined by texture, color, and a vibrant social setting, this premier hotel opens in the Lake Nona Town Center in 2021.