The ultimate northwest escape, Suncadia Resort, a Destination Hotel by Hyatt, sings notes of an historic mining settlement and modern mountain adventure. Over 6,000 acres of forest, sun-dappled meadows, and rushing rivers envelop guests in the majesty of the northwest. Activities abound here, making it a favorite annual destination for families, meetings, and events.
- Suncadia Junior Rangers program at CampCadia cultivates a sense of wonder as kids explore wildlife, history, and their own creativity
- Pet-friendly accommodations assure vacation includes every member of the family
- A state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a full schedule of yoga and group fitness classes make wellness a way of life
- Scooter, bike, boat, and paddleboard rentals set the stage for an array of adventures
- Trail rides on horseback lead guests through ponderosa pine forests and woodland grasses
- Fly-fishing excursions and birding tours showcase an abundance of local wildlife
- Three immaculate golf courses traverse rolling terrain and are designed to challenge golfers of all abilities
- Business and pleasure meet in the mountains, with over 46,000 square feet of meeting and event space configured to enliven the senses
To Dine For
From après fun drinks to fine dining, Suncadia is renown for its culinary diversity. Tuck into a handpicked bottle from local vintners at Swiftwater Cellars, located atop Coal Mine No. 9 and overlooking the Rope Rider Golf Course. For more robust affairs, Portals serves up captivating cuisine influenced by the rustic northwest. Dishes here include Karabuta pork chop and Manilla clams bathed in a garlic-chablis broth. And at The Stovehouse, golfers and guests mix and mingle over smoked brisket and crab donuts. Fifty-6 Degrees Lounge, Coal House Caffee, The Lunch Bucket, TOTC Food Truck & Bar, and Nights at Nellie’s round out expansive dining options at the resort.