The ultimate northwest escape, Suncadia Resort sings notes of an historic mining settlement and modern mountain adventure. Over 6,000 acres of forest, sun-dappled meadows, and rushing rivers envelop guests in the majesty of the northwest. Activities abound here, making it a favorite annual destination for families, meetings, and events.
- Over 40 miles of paved and unpaved trails meander through Suncadia’s majestic scenery, beckoning guests to hike, bike, run, snowshoe or ski at a pace that nature intended
- Three outdoor pools, water slides and splash pad set against the picturesque Cascade Mountains offer a setting for every type of guest, be it playful families or those seeking poolside serenity
- Pet-friendly accommodations assure vacation includes every member of the family
- A state-of-the-art fitness center as well as a full schedule of yoga and group fitness classes make wellness a way of life
- Scooter, bike, boat, and paddleboard rentals set the stage for an array of adventures
- Trail rides on horseback lead guests through ponderosa pine forests and woodland grasses
- Fly-fishing excursions and birding tours showcase an abundance of local wildlife
- Two immaculate golf courses traverse rolling terrain and are designed to challenge golfers of all abilities
- Business and pleasure meet in the mountains, with abundant meeting and event space configured to enliven the senses
To Dine For
From après fun drinks to fine dining, Suncadia is renown for its culinary diversity. At The Stovehouse, golfers and guests mix and mingle over casual fare that blends rustic traditions with modern sensibilities. For more robust affairs, Portals serves up artisan cuisine against panoramic views. Tuck into a handpicked bottle from local vintners at Swiftwater Cellars, located atop Coal Mine No. 9 and overlooking the Rope Rider Golf Course. Fifty-6 Degrees Lounge, Coal House Market, Mulligan’s, TOTC Food Truck & Bar, and Nellie’s poolside dining round out expansive options at the resort.