The former Aquila Court building transforms into one of Magnolia’s most welcoming hotels. The stunning historic structure, built by Chester Cook in 1923, was inspired by the Bargello, a palace in Florence, Italy, in honor of Cook’s grandfather Aquila.
- With a warm vibe and boutique-hotel size and feel, 125 luxurious rooms as well as 20 unique suites, await guests with plush Magnolia bedding and contemporary design.
- Magnolia Omaha is conveniently located near all major corporate headquarters and offices in downtown Omaha.
- Seven event spaces and 8,000 square feet of event square footage are available for hosting up to 200 guests for weddings, conferences, and executive retreats.
- Onsite dining at the hotel restaurant The District offers sophisticated menus in a cozy-as-your-living-room atmosphere
Galleries, Giraffes, Pints and People Watching
Magnolia Omaha calls the historic Old Market home, a neighborhood at the heart of the arts and entertainment district. Just steps from your hotel door, get lost in the vibrancy of Omaha’s most celebrated district.
- Immerse yourself in art at the Joslyn Art Museum, Artists Cooperative Gallery or Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts.
- Relax with a pint at local favorite Brickway Brewery, or grab an outdoor table, enjoy live jazz and people watch at Mr. Toad’s Pub.
- Explore with the kids (or your inner child) at the Henry Doorly Zoo or Omaha Children’s Museum.
- Take in a show at the Holland Performing Arts Center, Orpheum Theater or The Backline Comedy Theatre.