2301 North Milbend Drive. The Woodlands, Texas
Renowned for a decades-long legacy of Texas hospitality, The Woodlands Resort is a convenient yet all-encompassing, 350-acre escape to nature designed for work and play. A vast, world-class conference center is complemented by an array of on-site recreation.
- 402 guestrooms
- 80,000 square feet of event space, including various outdoor venues
- Multiple indoor and outdoor restaurants
- Waterpark with three pools, two waterslides and lazy river
- Two golf courses
1855 Hughes Landing Boulevard. The Woodlands, Texas
Contemporary yet comfortable, The Embassy Suites offers phenomenal value and unforgettable service in the lively, lush heart of The Woodlands. The all-suite hotel overlooks Lake Woodlands and is walking distance to fine dining and shopping at Hughes Landing.
- 205 suites
- 4,000 square feet of event space
- Complimentary breakfast and evening cocktail hour
- Rooftop pool
- Nearby complimentary Woodlands Trolley stop
2 Waterway Square Place. The Woodlands, Texas
Poised within the vibrant Waterway district, The Westin at The Woodlands empowers guests to eat, sleep, move, work and play well in a stylish, central setting. Events at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, shopping, dining and recreation are all just steps away.
- 302 guestrooms
- 28,000 square feet of event space
- Three dining venues: rooftop bar, signature restaurant and Starbucks
- Rooftop pool and event terrace overlooking The Waterway
- 24-hour premium fitness center with Peloton
COME WORK WITH US
Outstanding culture. Active, dynamic team of professionals. Competitive salaries and unbeatable opportunities. If you’re looking for employment in The Woodlands and Houston area, we think you’ll find The Woodlands Hotels to be a rewarding place to work.