A sweeping 6,000 acres of rugged West is home to Zion Mountain Ranch, beloved adventure outpost for visitors to southern Utah’s spectacular state and national parks. Here, creature comforts meet wide open spaces at this ultimate home on the range.
- 61 comfortable rustic-style cabins, from snug studios to luxury lodges that sleep 15, each offer guests the comforts of home with unforgettable views
- Patios and fire pits provide places for stargazing, gathering, and giving the ranch dogs a snuggle
- All the ingredients for a perfect escape come together at Cordwood, the ranch’s farm-to-table restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner inspired by the day’s harvest from onsite organic gardens
Bison, Red Rock, and Wide-open Spaces
For the last 30 years Zion Mountain Ranch has been an homage to the true spirit of the West—and home to one of its most iconic symbols. The ranch serves as a designated bison preserve home to about 50 head (more in the summer, when the babies are born!). And with Zion National Park as the nearest next-door neighbor, there’s just no escaping the chance for adventure.
- The ranch’s experienced wranglers lead one-, two-, or four-hour horseback riding tours with breathtaking climbs and views.
- East Zion Adventures picks up guests at their doorstep for sunset jeep tours, canyoneering, or guided hikes that explore some of Utah’s most dramatic and remote rock formations and slot canyons.
- Strike off for a day trip to some of the world’s most jaw-dropping parks—including the Grand Canyon, just 2 hours away, or Bryce Canyon, an hour’s drive from the ranch.
Zion Mountain Ranch guests are never just passing through. As a true adventure destination, there’s always a reason to take just another day to explore, to enjoy one more starlit night, crackling bonfire, or farm-fresh dinner. We’ve found the heartbeat of the West...come share it with us.