Located in the heart of the Cascades, this one-of-a-kind, private golf club was imagined to welcome those in search of relaxation, inspiration and connection—with each other and the beauty of the mountains. The crown jewel of Tumble Creek Club is its Tom Doak-designed 18-hole golf course; Doak is recognized as one of the greatest living course designers, with three of his courses named to the top 50 in the world.
- Members enjoy golf or social memberships that include dining, fitness and recreation amenities, as well as and year-round golf and social events, as well as access to Suncadia Resort’s Rope Rider and Prospector golf courses
- Golf Digest named Tumble Creek Club one of the top private golf courses in America
Privacy, Ponderosas, and Connection
At Tumble Creek Club, embracing the wilderness is way of being—surrounded by mountains, the whisper of wind in the pines as background music, the meadows, river and ponds forming an outdoor playground. The ultimate away-from-it-all feeling is right here.
- The Great House, designed by renowned resort architects Hart Howerton, is the ultimate gathering place—game days on the big screen in the men’s lounge, champagne and mani/pedis in the women's lounge, a bowling lane for kids, along with homemade ice cream, arcade games, and movie nights
- Dining at the Golf House Grille makes it easy to connect with friends over a post-game prosecco and plate of bleu cheese–and-bacon sliders
- Classes, splashes, cardio and more keep residents in their best shape ever at Hill House swim and fitness center. Families can cool off and fill up thanks to the Hill House Café – enjoy a delicious smoothie, cocktails, and bites on the pool deck.
- Whether it’s s’mores and ghost stories or a couple’s getaway high in the pines, glamping amenities make for a magical mountaintop escape at Sasse Mt. Outpost
- Paintbrush Lake is a favorite daily destination, with quiet areas for yoga and birdwatching, easy access areas to launch a paddle board or wade in with a fly rod
- Abundant trails lead hikers and bikers through surrounding forests and meadows, where you’re likely to spot elk, osprey, eagles and other majestic wildlife
- Natural solitude balances with lively social programming, like golf scrambles and parent/child days, along with barbeques, holidays, pool parties
With a sensibility that’s utterly relaxing but wild at heart, Tumble Creek Club answers the call of the mountains.