Miramonte Resort & Spa is a classic California-style resort property, with Tuscan-themed two-story villas wrapped in bougainvillea. For nearly 60 years, this iconic Palm Springs–area destination has lured guests with its unrivaled beauty and access to world-class amenities.
- Enjoy special guest access to Indian Wells Golf Resort and their famed Players Course, ranked in Links Magazine’s “Top 10 Municipal Courses in America”
- Retreat to The WELL® Spa for an afternoon of wellness and relaxation
- Book a private cabana and order takeout lunch poolside at the main resort pool, or explore the secluded Hideaway Pool or the Cool Water Pool tucked away in the resort courtyard
Gardens, Golf, and Glorious Desert Scenery
Garden paths replace hallways at Miramonte Indian Wells—the luxury rooms, suites and villas intertwine among the rolling acreage tucked in a cove of the Santa Rosa Mountains. It’s a haven of lush landscapes, cultivated beauty, and a setting that has drawn visitors for generations.
- Guests love to play golf and tennis, hike and bike on nearby trails, or simply soak in the peaceful desert atmosphere and stunning mountain views.
- With year-round sunshine and a backdrop of desert mountains and towering palms, golfers relish their rounds at the famed Celebrity and Players courses.
- The resort nestles among 11 acres of olive trees, citrus groves, and rose, herb, and vegetable gardens.
- Don't miss the stunning Miramonte Sculpture Garden, a collaboration with award-winning sculptor C.J. Rench that brings nine of his large-scale abstract metal designs to the property.